If you would like to vote in an election, but are unable to go to the polls on election day due to one of the following reasons below, please complete the form and send to the township.
*You must be a registered voter. *Please remember to sign your form.
- I expect to be out of the community.
- I am physically unable to attend the polls without assistance of another.
- I cannot attend the polls because of the tenets of my religion.
- I have been appointed an election precinct inspector in a precinct other than the precinct where I reside.
- I am 60 years of age or older.
- I cannot attend the polls because I am confined to jail awaiting arraignment or trial.
If you are would like to be on the permanent absentees voters list, please complete the form and send to the township. *Please remember to sign the form in all designated areas.